- 1kg of fresh bush beans (thinly sliced to length)
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil (good quality)
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 large tomatoes (in season)
- or 1 can of canned chopped tomatoes (off season)
- salt to taste
Green Beans Recipe Before Start
The most important point in olive oil dishes is to use a small amount of olive oil during cooking and to feed the olive oil raw while the beans are still hot after cooking.
It is best to eat it in season, especially if you want to eat great olive oil bush beans. Maybe this recipe may seem a little troublesome, but preparing it this way will give you the reward of your effort as a flavor.
It is possible to cook the beans in a pressure cooker for 8-9 minutes on high heat, or cook them in a cast iron pot on a low heat. This part of the pressure cooker is really useful and you can save time.
A final suggestion is that if you are going to use a pressure cooker, cook it without adding extra water, it will be quite enough for the beans to cook their own liquids.
You can cook all the Green Beans ingredients adding them raw in a pressure cooker for just for 8 minutes.Quick Culinary Tips
Green Beans Recipe Directions
- Wash the bush beans and use a sharp knife to cut each bean diagonally into 6-8 thin strips longitudinally into thin joints.
- Take all the beans you cut into a pressure cooker
- Then Chop the onions slightly and put them on the beans
- Finely chop 2 cloves of garlic.
- Chop the tomatoes in cubes and add them to the top.
- Salt and 1 Add tea glass of olive oil and the remaining olive oil will be added after it is cooked.
- Do not add water if you are cooking in the pressure cooker, you can add 1.5 tea glasses of water if you do it normally. Without water for 8-9 minutes over high heat.
- Add 1.5 tea glasses of water in a normal saucepan for 30-35 minutes on medium heat with the lid closed.
- After cooking, cool in a large bowl. and add the remaining olive oil and rest.
- Bon Appetit!