- beef tenderloin – 500g whole fillet
- fresh sage, rosemary and thyme – 5-10 sprigs
- butter – 3-4 tablespoons (80g)
- olive oil – ( for not to burn the butter)
- maldon salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- fresh thyme (for presentation)
The substance that gives the red color to the steak is myoglobin, the substance that comes out during cooking in steak is not actually blood!Quick Culinary Tips
Salt Bae Boiling Butter Tenderloin Directions
- For the buttery delight tenderloin, rub the whole fillet in the form of a wick with a light massage with oil or olive oil, black pepper and thyme without cutting it.
- In this way, wrap it in stretch wrap with film, and let it rest for 2 hours at room temperature. You can marinate a day in advance in the refrigerator.
- Take our casting pan to the stove and heat it well over high heat until smoke comes out.
- Take your tenderloin whole in the pan and seal each side for 1 minute. After the meat is covered with a brown crust on each side, finish the sealing process and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- If you wish, continue in the same pan while your pan is hot, add the butter and melt.
- After all the butter has melted, you can add the tenderloin, which we cut into 8mm thick slices, while serving at the table in the presentation.
- No need to worry when the pan cools down at its own temperature, your meat will be cooked in approximately 30-40 seconds as it is pre-cooked. For well-cooked meat, you can leave your meat for a while.
- You can serve the tenderloin this way.
- Bon Appetit!
The sealing process ensures that the flavor in the meat remain in the meat and keeps the meat juicy!Quick Culinary Tips
The longer you extend the marinating time of the Turkish Delight Tenderloin, the more tender and delicious your meat will be. Do not get cold and let your tenderloin marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours. This way, your meat will have an incredible texture and flavor.