- spinach – 1 bunch
- zucchini – 2 medium size
- broccoli – 8-10 sprigs
- parsley – 1 bunch
- carrots – 1/2 medium size
- olive oil – 2 tablespoons
- ginger – 2 tablespoons fresh sliced
- turmeric – 1/4 teaspoon ground
- cayenne pepper – 1/4 teaspoon (optional)
- vegetable stock – 1 cup (stocks)
- coconut milk – 1/2 cup
- salt – a pinch of
- lemon – fresh juice
- garlic – 1 clove
- salt and black pepper
How to Make Spinach Detox Soup Recipe?
- Wash all ingredients in water with vinegar
- Take all ingredients into a blender and mix until smooth.
- If you want the sediment wedge, drain the material.
- For the cold soup, pour the ingredients into a bowl and decorate with broccoli flowers, coconut milk and chia seeds.
- For hot soup, take these ingredients into a pot and heat them at a temperature close to the boiling point without full boiling.
- Serve on a plate and serve with broccoli flowers and turkey nut milk or cream.
- Bon Appetit!
Detox Soup with Spinach Recipe Service Suggestion
You can serve it by adding spicy croutons with crispy olive oil on top of the serving. Bon Appetit
After trying this recipe, do not forget to rate it and write your experiences while preparing it in the comment section! Bon a Petite!