- spinach – 1 bunch
- zucchini – 2 medium size
- broccoli – 8-10 sprigs
- parsley – 1 bunch
- carrots – 1/2 medium size
- olive oil – 2 tablespoons
- ginger – 2 tablespoons fresh sliced
- turmeric – 1/4 teaspoon ground
- cayenne pepper – 1/4 teaspoon (optional)
- vegetable stock – 1 cup (stocks)
- coconut milk – 1/2 cup
- salt – a pinch of
- lemon – fresh juice
- garlic – 1 clove
- salt and black pepper
How to Make Spinach Detox Soup Recipe?
- Wash all ingredients in water with vinegar
- Take all ingredients into a blender and mix until smooth.
- If you want the sediment wedge, drain the material.
- For the cold soup, pour the ingredients into a bowl and decorate with broccoli flowers, coconut milk and chia seeds.
- For hot soup, take these ingredients into a pot and heat them at a temperature close to the boiling point without full boiling.
- Serve on a plate and serve with broccoli flowers and turkey nut milk or cream.
- Bon Appetit!
Detox Soup with Spinach Recipe Service Suggestion
You can serve it by adding spicy croutons with crispy olive oil on top of the serving. Bon Appetit