- cauliflower – 3 cups, steamed
- baby potatoes – 4 pcs., boiled
- scallions – 2 stalks, chopped
- large peas – 1 cup frozen or fresh in season
- garlic – 1 clove
- yogurt – 1 cup
- soy mayo – 1/2 cup
- dijon mustard – 1 tablespoon
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- chervil french parsley (for presentation)
Cauliflower Potato Salad Recipe Preparation
Cut the cauliflower into small pieces and boil it in steam for 8 minutes or in boiling water for 5-6 minutes. Then throw it into ice water to stop cooking. Boil the peas and transfer to ice water in the same way. Peel the skins of the potatoes, cut them into cubes and boil them in the same water. Cut and chop the spring onions diagonally.
Cauliflower Potato Salad Recipe Presentation
Add strained yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard and grated garlic into a bowl and mix. Add the chopped parsley and salt and taste. You can combine all the ingredients and sprinkle with ground red pepper and extra parsley and serve.