- zucchini – 2 medium size (sliced & grilled)
- red onion – 1/2 medium, (optional)
- sweet corn – 1 cob (boiled, grilled)
- red bell pepper – 1 pcs., cut into 4 segment remove seeds
- extra virgin olive oil, (to brush vegetables)
- garlic – 1 clove finely chopped
- rock salt and freshly ground black pepper
- cress arugula – 1 large bunch or baby spinach
- fresh basil – 3-4 sprigs
- balsamic vinegar – 1 tablespoon
- extra virgin olive oil – 3 tablespoons
- grain mustard – 1/1 tablespoon
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Grilled Zucchini Salad Recipe Preparation
Boil the asparagus in boiling water for 6 minutes, immediately transfer to ice water to preserve their color and stop cooking. Cut the heads and ends of the California peppers, remove the seeds, cut the cylindrical peppers from the boot and cut the veined parts horizontally with your knife. Cut each pepper into five equal pieces. Finely chop the garlic and add it into 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and leave it on the edge for 5 minutes to allow the garlic to penetrate. Cut the zucchini ends diagonally. Slice half the red onion thinly. Wash and dry the arugula, spinach and basil you will use raw.
Grilled Zucchini Salad Recipe Making Vinaigrette Sauce
For the sauce, add all the ingredients for the sauce in a lidded jar. Close the lid tightly and shake well for 1-2 minutes to get a dense fluid sauce.
Grilled Zucchini Salad Preparation
Heat the grill well. Take it to the vegetables to be grilled. Brush the asparagus, peppers and zucchini with garlic oil. Watch each side of the grilled zucchini and peppers for 3-4 minutes, without drying the asparagus more delicate for 1-2 minutes. While the vegetables are on the grill, wait for the viewing time without handling too much. After watching one face, turn over and watch the other. After grilling the asparagus, cut it diagonally into 2-3 pieces. Then take the vegetables on a plate.
Grilled Zucchini Salad Presentation
In a large and deep bowl, first take the raw vegetables and sauce and feed the sauce with your hands. Take the sauced vegetables into the plate you will serve. Take the vegetables on the grill and add them to the serving plate by sauce in the same way. If you wish, you can add the final touch shaved parmesan.