- zucchini – 2–3 medium size tiny sliced
- avocado oil – 2 tablespoons
- onion powder – 2 teaspoons
- garlic powder – 2 teaspoons
- sea salt – 1/2 teaspoon (also more to taste)
- For the green goddess dive
- avocado – 1 whole
- fresh basil – 2-4 bunch
- fresh parsley 1 handful
- fresh coriander – 1 handful
- green onions – 2 sprigs
- olive oil – 3 tablespoons
- lemon – whole lemon juice
6 Reasons to Make the Zucchini Chips Recipe
- Pumpkins are great, beautiful and crispy for a snack!
- Pumpkin is low carbohydrate so it does not raise your blood sugar
- Vegetables are a different way to consume
- You get different flavors by adding different spices
- At home in your oven It’s easy to make
- But my favorite part of this whole recipe must be the avocado dip! It is a rich avocado sauce with a rich herbaceous and spicy flavor that goes perfectly with zucchini. Herbs are so nutritious that perhaps most of us don’t use them in our daily cooking.
Zucchini Chips Recipe Directions
- Preheat the oven to 93 °C. If your oven allows, you can use the convection setting.
- Leave the zucchini sliced in equal thickness for 10 minutes with a paper towel to remove all moisture. To absorb as much moisture as possible, cover the pumpkins with another paper towel and lightly press them.
- Place the pumpkins between two oily baking paper.
- Brush and brush each pumpkin slice. make sure it is oiled.
- Sweeten with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven at 93 ° C for about 1-2 hours (depends on the thickness of the slices), dry the pumpkin after about an hour until it is crispy and browned . Check every half hour on average, as ovens can vary.
- You can remove the pieces that start to become crispy and browning to prevent them from burning.
- You can serve immediately while it is warm with dip sauce.
- Bon Appetit!