- 1 1/2 tablespoons of ginger, freshly grated
- 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 9 meals spoonful of sunflower oil or grape seed oil
- 2 teaspoons of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of black and white sesame, lightly sauteed
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 3 sprigs of fresh coriander, finely chopped
Ginger Vinaigrette Salad Dressing Recipe Directions
Mix all the ingredients in a blender and mix for 1-2 minutes. You can also prepare the sauce with a jar instead of a blender. Fill all the ingredients in a jar with a clean lid, after filling, there should be 4-5 finger gaps. Close the lid tightly and shake it like crazy.
Ginger Vinaigrette Salad Dressing Recipe Service Suggestion
You can add an Asian flair to your green chicken salad, grilled fish, or to your sandwich. You can use on any kind of salad for dressing.