Barbeque Sauce Ingredients
- 1 cup of ketchup
- 1/4 cup carob molasses
- 2 cloves of garlic – finely chopped
- 1/4 cup apple or rice vinegar
- 5 tablespoons brown granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup of water
- rock salt
Before moving on to the Barbeque sauce recipe, let’s talk about this sauce. In America, this sauce, which is a staple in almost every meat dish, is used quite often due to the passion for BBQ. There are different styles of North Carolina Style Barbeque Sauce, Kansas Style Barbeque Sauce, White Alabama Barbeque Sauce, and Memphis Style Barbecue Sauce. Everyone has a personal favorite, and the public always gets too lazy to make their own special BBQ sauce.
Barbeque Sauce Recipe Directions
- Heat the oil in a pot over medium heat. Add garlic and onion and cook for 5 minutes without burning.
- Reduce the heat (simmer). Then add ketchup, molasses, brown sugar, white sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and salt. Continue to mix.
- Boil this way for 20 minutes until bubbles appear.
- Take a taste after cooking and if you need a different ingredient or extra ingredients according to your own taste, you can add at this stage.
- For a smoother sauce, strain the whole mixture with the help of a fine strainer after passing it through the rondo.
- You can transfer it to the jar and keep it in your refrigerator for up to 1 month.
2. Service Suggestion
You can also use it for meat marinades, or consume it directly next to your meat, in your burgers or in different ways.