- turkey or chicken meat – 200g (breast meat, boiled)
- ham – 3 slices
- cheddar cheese – 3 slices
- tomato – 3 slices
- lettuce – 2 slices
- pickles – 1 pcs. sliced
- mayonnaise – for taste
- butter – 1 tablespoon (for toasted bread)
- toast bread – 3 slices
- eggs – 2 pcs. (scrambled)
- french fries or chips (for serving)
- skewers bamboo – 4 stalks
What is Club Sandwich?
Like the BLT, the letters of the club sandwich reveal what’s in it. Club stands for “chicken and lettuce under bacon.” … The most popular origin stories of this skyscraper sandwich is that it was invented in 1894 at an exclusive gambling house in Saratoga Springs, New York, that was called the Saratoga Club House.
Club Sandwich Recipe Directions
- Boil the turkey or chicken meat in a bowl for 24-28 minutes.
- Fry both sides of the breads in a pan with a little butter.
- Mix the eggs in a pan.
- Put lettuce, sliced ham, cheddar cheese and sliced tomato on a slice of bread.
- Cover a slice of bread on top.
- Then place the boiled turkey meat on the top floor, over Add the beaten egg and the pickled slices and cover the last bread.
- Before cutting the sandwich into four diagonals, stick and fix the four skewers in the middle of the triangles and cut the sandwich with a sharp knife so that a total of four triangular sandwiches come out.
- Serve with potato chips or French fries while serving.
- Bon Appetit