- 3 eggs (at room temperature)
- 160ml milk (at room temperature)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon (70g) flour
- 1 teaspoon (3g) salt
- 1 teaspoon (3g) cinnamon
- half a bar of vanilla (optional)
- 40g butter, melted
- 1/2 lime juice
- flake almonds (roasted)
- 4-5 strawberries
- 8-10 blueberries
- powdered sugar (for sprinkle)
- fresh mint (for decoration)
What is Dutch Baby?
Dutch Baby Recipe, often referred to by many names, is the Dutch puff pancake called German crepe, Bismarck, Dutch puff or Hootenanny, Dutch puffer. Dutch Krebi is actually similar to the larger British Yorkshire pudding.
These fluffy pancakes are always great for breakfast, brunch, or lunch. You can combine the ingredients and cook in an average of five minutes. It is easier to prepare Dutch crepe than to explain. Add all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well, pour into a hot pan with butter and bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes, then? The aftermath is a complete happiness 🙂
Dutch Baby Recipe Details
- To prepare the crepe mixture, you need to mix it well with a mixer or whisk.
- Milk and eggs must be at room temperature. (using cold affects the crest of the crepe)
- Crepe mixture should be smooth and silky
- If there are grit, strain the mixture and let the mixture rest for at least 15 minutes.
Dutch Baby known as German Pancake, Bismarck, Dutch Baby or Dutch Puff, Hootenanny.Quick Culinary Tips
Dutch Baby Recipe Directions
- Add liquid ingredients to a bowl. Then mix it well with a whisk or mixer.
- Then sift the flour as a spoon while mixing and continue to mix.
- Let the crepe mortar rest for at least 5-15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 195 ° C.
- A flat cast iron pan with an iron handle and a diameter of 15cm (or use a suitable oven dish) that can enter the oven.
- Cast pan Heat it on the stove, pour 40 g of melted butter and spread it to the sides of the pan.
- Take 1 full ladle of the pancake mixture and pour it in the middle of the pan and immediately put it in the oven,
- After 8-9 minutes the pancakes will rise beautifully When it is browned like a pomegranate, it is cooked.
Service Suggestions and Presentation Dutch Baby Recipe
- After you take it out of the oven, squeeze it in half lime and add the cut fruits,
- With the help of a strainer, sprinkle as much powdered sugar as you like,
- Decorate it with fresh mint and net almonds and warm it. Serve it.
- Enjoy it