- 2x 180g Salmon fillet – (skin removed)
- 4 tablespoons (85g) panko bread crumbs
- 5 sprigs of fresh coriander (finely chopped)
- 3 branches of fresh sage leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon of powdered cayenne pepper
- 1 lemon (the peel will be removed)
- 3- 4 thin slices of lemon
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons of parmesan, grated (Parmigiano-Reggiano / Grana Padano)
- salt, black pepper
for Lemon Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups (230 ml) of vegetable juice
- 2 tablespoons of butter (in cold cubes)
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 1/2 lemon (only juice)
- 1 tablespoon mini caper fruit
- fresh sage / parsley / coriander, leaves (for presentation)
- salt, black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon of rock salt
Crispy Garlic Parmesan Salmon is ready to be eaten on your tables in less than 25 minutes with its top with panko crumb with 5 components in total! Let’s get started with restaurant quality salmon cooked in the comfort of your own home!
Whether you start on the stove and finish it in the oven, salmon with parmesan crunch is one of our favorite recipes. In addition to being easy and fast to prepare, you should not forget the taste as if it was made by a top chef in your humble kitchen.
5 ingredients for restaurant-standard food: Garlic, parmesan, panko, lemon and salmon …Quick Culinary Tips
How Long Should Parmesan Crispy Salmon Baked in the Oven?
It wouldn’t be wrong to say about 8-9 to 15 minutes depending on the size or thickness of the salmon. If you mix the salmon in dry brine (that is, equal amounts of salt and sugar) and wait for 5 minutes, the time you will cook in the oven should not exceed 8 minutes. Brine process will remove a large amount of liquid in the salmon and add flavor, and will make it more stable to cook. You should prefer to see the salmon in the middle pink.
If you like salmon well cooked, we recommend that you cook it for 15 minutes under normal conditions and for 10-11 minutes in dry brine. As with all dishes, drying the product too much will decrease the protein values considerably. You should take care not to overcook in order to benefit from the cooked and properly cooked product in order to feed us as much as eating it as a pleasure.
Parmesan Crunch Salmon Recipe Tips
Especially in oily fish, using dry brine or curing before cooking both flavors the fish and helps the cooking time to be balanced and the product is cooked equally.
How to Make Dry Brine / Curing (Brine)?
You have seen it in our Salmon Gravlax recipe, salt and sugar are a different cooking method.
- Remove the skin of the salmon by scraping it with a fillet knife, starting from the short side, on the bottom, and pulling the skin with one hand. Do not throw away the skin, dry it in the oven and use it to give a crunch on our plate (optional)
- For dry brine, mix equal amounts of salt and sugar in a bowl.
- After portioning the fillets, sprinkle the brine all over the fish and rest on a plate or tray for 15 minutes. During this time, the fillets will release their juice. This is normal, don’t worry.
- Then prepare ice water in a bowl, rinse the fillets by dipping them in this water and rubbing them gently without damaging the fish and remove the brine salt.
- Then take it on a kitchen towel to get the extra juice from the salmon fillet and gently dry it all over.
Parmesan Salmon Recipe for Coating Directions
- Finely chop the fresh coriander, parsley and fresh sage leaves together.
- Chop the caper fruit in equal sizes or smaller (depending on how much you want it to be on the tooth) with a knife. After the fish is cooked, we will use the caper fruits as a garnish on the fish. If the caper fruits are mini, you can use it directly without chopping it.
- Add panko, garlic, lemon zest, powdered cayenne pepper, fresh spices, parmesan and olive oil in a bowl.
- Parmesan is salty. It is better not to add salt. You can season it with black pepper and check its taste.
- Your salmon coating is ready to use.
Parmesan Salmon Baking Directions
- Preheat the oven to 210 °C.
- Start with one fillet at a time, cover a handful of covering mortar with the fillet on the bowl, covering only one side, pressing gently. Coverings are sufficient to cover 0.5 cm.
- Place your fillets on the baking tray on which you lay oily paper and bake in the oven for 8 minutes.
- Salt the skin with a quality salt such as sea salt or maldon and if possible, put a weight on it between double greaseproof paper and crunch it for 18-20 minutes in the oven.
- After the salmon comes out of the oven, let it rest for 2 minutes before serving.
Piccata Lemon Sauce Directions
- While Aomon is in the oven, roast the butter and flour in a pan for 1 minute to remove the smell.
- Stirring constantly, add the chicken / vegetable stock little by little
- Then add the juice of half a lemon and the whole Add the caper fruits.
- While the sauce is light and fluid, remove it from the heat.
- Add fresh coriander, parsley and namesake leaves.
Take a ladle plate of sauce, preferably in a shallow round serving plate. Place the cooked salmon in the middle of the plate and serve it with fresh spices, capers and lemon slice. Bon Appetit