- beets – 2 medium-sized (roasted)
- lettuce – 3-4 large leafs
- fresh mint – 1/2 bunch (just leaves)
- baby arugula – 1 full handful
- orange – 1 whole (segment or slice optional)
- goat cheese – 1/2 cup , crumbled (optional)
- walnuts – 8 whole halved
- honey – 1 tablespoon
- balsamic glaze – 2 tablespoons
- red radishes – 2 pcs. (sliced)
- sautéed pumpkin seeds – 1 tablespoon
- lemon juice – 1/2 fresh
- extra virgin olive oil – 4 tablespoons
- honey – 1 teaspoon
- sea salt
Roasted Beet Salad Recipe Preparation
Wash and rinse all salad ingredients thoroughly. Cut the beets into cubes. If you do not have roasted beets, wrap each beet completely with aluminum foil and roast for 3 hours in the oven. After cooking, stick a toothpick in the middle of it, if the toothpick dips easily, your beet is ready, you can cool it and peel it off.
Heat a Teflon pan well, fry the pumpkin seeds on the fire for 1-2 minutes, set aside when they become crispy and cool. Then add the walnuts in the same pan and saute for 1 minute, then add 1 spoon of flower honey and saute the walnuts and honey for 1-2 minutes until they are caramelized. Leave the walnuts covered with honey to cool aside.
Beetroot Salad Recipe Dressing
Put all the sauce ingredients in a lidded jar, tightly close the lid and shake well for 1 minute. If you wish, you can add fresh thyme to the sauce.
First, mix all the salad ingredients in a large bowl by adding some sauce. Place the sauced salad on the serving plate, add the beets you cut into cubes, crumbled goat cheese, walnuts, pour a few spoons of sauce on it and sprinkle the pumpkin seeds and serve.