- 1 cup grape seed oil or unrefined vegetable oil (220 gr)
- 2 tbsp unsweetened soy milk (120 gr)
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard (optional)
- cayenne pepper or togarashi (optional)
- sea salt to taste
For making this mayo I recommend to use hand blender or food processor.In a small coarse that the blender can enter add dijon mustard, cider vinegar and soy milk. While mixing flow the oil constantly and gradually. When the consistency become thicker like mayo its done. You can add some "togarashi" (a japanese spice mixture) or cayenne pepper for different flavor.