- 2 cups of milk, warm (570ml)
- 1/4 cup of granulated sugar (150g)
- 3 tablespoons of fresh yeast (45g)
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted (180g)
- 1 egg
- 4 cups flour (900g)
- 1 tea glass of unsalted butter, at room temperature (100 g)
- 1 glass of brown sugar, from sticky (200 g)
- 3 tablespoons of cinnamon
- 1 tea glass of dark chocolate, beads (90 gr)
- 1 tea glass of granulated sugar (85 gr)
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, freshly squeezed
Cinnamon Buns Recipe Dough Preparation
Add milk, sugar, yeast, melted butter and egg to a dough mixer bowl and put them in the blender with the dough hook. While the mixer is running at medium speed, add the flour gradually. Continue until the dough comes together. To rest the dough, cover it with a clean tea towel and ferment in a warm place for 1 hour or until doubled.
Transfer the fermented dough to the lightly floured counter. Roll out with a roller until it is approximately 30×80 cm long and 7 mm thick. Spread the dough butter evenly on it. Sprinkle the sugar, cinnamon and chocolate buttons on top of the fatty dough.
Roll the dough starting from the long edge above. Cut 6 cm pieces from the roll. Collect the open edge under the dough on the baking trays on which you lay oil paper and place them with a space between them. Cover them with a cloth towel and ferment them for about 30-60 minutes in a warm place for the second time until it expands twice.
Cinnamon Buns Recipe Baking
Preheat the oven with a 200°C fan. Bake the donuts in the oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
Cinnamon Buns Recipe Covering
To make the coating, mix sugar, lemon juice and 100ml water in a small saucepan and boil for 10-15 minutes until thickened. Its coating should be fluid.
Cinnamon Buns Recipe Service
Take the donuts from the oven on the wire rack. Scrub a large greasy paper cool coating under the grill generously over the donuts. Let it cool a little before serving.