- 1.2 kg ripe cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 white onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 1/2 cups white wine vinegar or champagne vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons of sea salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- little vegetable oil to cook
- Cut the tomatoes in half (without peeling them), put them in a bowl,
- Finely chop the onion and sauté in a pan with a little vegetable oil,
- After sautéing and turning color for 3-4 minutes, add the tomatoes and the garlic,
- After cooking tomatoes for 4-5 minutes, add sugar, salt, black ground pepper, worchestershire sauce and vinegar and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- When the tomatoes in the mixture are now like mashed sauce, pass them through a fine metal filter.
- You can put the mixture in a narrow-mouthed jar or bottle and consume it.
- Bon Appétit