- 500 gr beef tenderloin, one piece
- extra virgin olive oil, for sezoning
- 10 branch sage, rosemary, thyme
- 1/4 cup butter, melted (60 gr)
- kosher salt, fresh ground black pepper
Heat a pan for sear the meat until the smoke comes out. Pour very little olive oil into the pan and spread it all over. Sear each side of tenderloin for 2 minutes. and cool it on a greaseproof paper.
Take 10 branches from sage, thyme and rosemary bring together and chop well. Massage the meat with sprsprinkle of olive oil with your hands, put the seared meat on a greaseproof paper, and sprinkle the choped herbs equally on all sides of the meat.
Cut the small slices from the tenderloin. Bring the oven on high, put and heat a caster pan or porcelain plate for 2 minutes in oven. when heated pour hot butter profusely as much as into service plate, serve the tenderloin slices on hot plate.