- For 750g boneless chicken filet
- 1 can coconut milk (400 gr)
- 2 lime (zest and liquid)
- 2 teaspoon mild curry paste (optional)
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger (grater)
- 3 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce (optional)
- 2 teaspoon blackpepper
Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a container. Add 750 gr boneless chicken and let stand in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight. At the end of the marinade, remove the chickens and clean off the excess marinade.
Recomend to cook on the grill. Grill the chickens each side for 4 minutes on medium-high heat. Cover the chickens with a foil and let them rest for 5 minutes. Add the marinate sauce in a small saucepan over medium heat, add half cup of water and boil for at least 10 minutes. When the sauce is consistently, serve with the cickens along with fresh cucumbers and a piece of parsley for garnish.