- 1 cup of water (1/3 tea glass for extra dough)
- 1/3 cup butter (cube)
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 glass of gluten-free flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (for the top)
- 3 teaspoons powdered cinnamon (for the top) < / li>
- vegetable oil (for frying)
Chocolate Ganache (Sauce)
- 85 gr chocolate drops (bitter)
- 1/2 glass of cream
- termometer for boil
- frying pan
- dough squeezing bag
How to Make Best Churros?
You will find a variety of fried dumplings in almost every kitchen. One of our sweet favorites is Spanish churro. Many countries have adopted this dessert since churro was made, and this churros dessert recipe is more similar to the Mexican version. Fried dumplings are very similar, but the desserts you eat in Spain are typically sugar-coated, while in Mexico their fried form is covered with cinnamon and sugar. Since we love the combination of cinnamon and sugar, we wanted to explain this recipe.
They only take a few minutes to fry, and they will still taste good when warm or at room temperature. We recommend that you consume it while it is warm. It is much more crunchy and fun, making them a great party dessert!
Also prepare a chocolate ganache dipping sauce and serve it with it to create a feast of flavor.
Once you have this Spanish churros dessert recipe, write to us in the comments at the bottom and don’t forget to rate the recipe! If you are ready, we start.
Churros Recipe Directions
- In a deep pan, start to heat the vegetable oil to 2cm medium-high.
- In a separate deep pan, add water, butter, sugar and salt. When it starts to boil, turn down the bottom of the stove.
- Add the flour to this mixture, stirring constantly to get a homogeneous mixture.
- Put the dough in a mixing bowl, let it sit for 2-3 minutes / let it cool.
- Add the egg and vanilla or vanillin and mix with the mixer until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into a star-tipped squeeze bag.
- In a shallow bowl, add sugar and cinnamon and mix. Set aside.
- When the oil is warmed (measure the temperature of the oil with the help of a sugar thermometer, it should be between 160-170 °C), we are ready to fry your dough!
- Squeeze 10cm pieces from the squeezing bag and scissors or sharp Separate the pieces from the squeezing bag with a knife.
- Fry each side until golden brown for about 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a plate covered with paper towel on the edge.
- Drain the oil for about 1 minute, then roll each browned piece in the cinnamon / sugar mixture.
- Repeat with the rest of the dough, fry 3 at a time.
Churros Recipe Chocolate Ganache Sauce
- Put the piece of chocolate in a heat-resistant container such as Pyrex.
- Heat the cream over medium high heat.
- Then pour the hot cream over the chocolate and mix.
- Bon Appetit!