- 3 cups of crushed oats
- 1 cup of bananas chips
- 1 cup of raw peanuts
- 1/2 cup pecan nuts (optional)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (more to taste)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder
- 6 tablespoons salt-free butter
- 3 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons clear honey
- 2 bananas (smashed puree)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract or 2 bars of pure vanilla
Preheat oven to 325°F/160°C. To make granola in a large bowl combine oats, banana chips, raw peanuts, kinoa, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt. In a saucepan heat butter, peanut butter and honey for 2-3 minutes with low-medium heat with stirring often, until butter and peanut butter are melted. Add the banana pure and vanilla extract and mix them together. Add to oat mixture and stir until combined.
Spread granola onto prepared baking sheets. Bake until golden brown and crispy for 25 to 30 minutes at 325°F/160°C. Cool on pans on wire racks. Break up granola into pieces and store in an airtight container up to 1-2 week.
To serve, add the granola in a plate add some fruits and blueberries with some milk.