- 1/2 kg strawberries (extracted)
- 1 lemon (juice)
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 1 cup of caster sugar
- 1 lt soda
- Add sugar on the strawberries in a bowl and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Then put all the ingredients except the soda through the blender.
- You can strain the mixture for a smoother flavor.
- Cool the puree well in your refrigerator
- If you wish 3 spoons to each glass while serving, add more puree and add soda and mix.
- Finally, add ice and serve with strawberries and basil and serve.
- Bon Appetit